Dear Patients & Families,
We want to let you know that Stone Oak Orthodontics is closely monitoring the COVID-19/Coronavirus situation and has your safety in mind.
Governor Abbott has updated his Executive Order – requiring all dental offices to be closed until at least May 9th, with the exception of seeing emergency patients.
If you have an orthodontic emergency that involves pain, please contact our office and we will take care of you.
You can take these steps to protect yourself and others:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home. San Antonio is currently under a “Shelter In Place” mandate. When you go to a store, it is best to wear a mask and gloves to protect yourself and your family.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the inside of your elbow when you cough or sneeze.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Once we are allowed to open, we will be offering extended hours to ensure timely care of all our patients. Thank you for your patience in this matter.
For the most up to date information please visit these trusted sources:
Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu
We thank you for your cooperation and support.
Sincerely, Dr. Tito, Dr. Caesar, and the Stone Oak Orthodontic Team